Wednesday, May 29, 2013



suPerhero142





I'm not allowed to tell you
but i'm superhero142
my sister is 145
I don't know why
neither does she
She has taken on monsters and
aliens that dwarf you and me
oh wait
that was 143
that's my other sister
Then
her monsters from the inside
Its odd
the universe can change
she buys it
she's like a fish or a lake
serene and angry
sardonic precise
she can lift spirits
kill with a word
she saved the real Springfield
just by doing their taxes
I fried a guy accidentally
it didn't kill him
but he has a killer tan
Mom would fry eggs with lightning
my sister caught the asshole that stole my bike
He walked home without Bones

I could fly in
my bare feet
until

Election 1972
in a rosebush I flew
did you
thats the thing
it hurts you feel
it even now
some eye in your head is crying
some voice is singing
so say what you must
sing it everyone that has ever lived
to hear
say it for the children
you will never have
say it to your last love
say it to your self

while you weep
remember the clue..

I am super hero 142.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate