Monday, August 12, 2013

It's hard to deny that this is pretty much what's happening, and the folks that don't complain about government leaders the most are not checking up and reading about the ones they have trusted. republican or Democrat. Why would you defend folks that defend the richest? Unless you yourself are among them, or you have put a religious like faith in Politicians and News commentators with out looking up the facts from an impartial source. Sometimes hard to find the truth no matter what you believe. But I would rather admit I am wrong about someone I trusted than let them bankrupt our State and cause more misery in the name of an ideology they wear like a fine fur. The person that coined the term "Complacency is death" did not specify that it would be quick. We can still stop it. We can come together as Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Human beings and stop the inhumane treatment of ourselves and our countries people. Put aside your blistering anger and fear, turn of the constant shouting and finger pointing. Be an individual find out for yourself and never be satisfied until you see all sides. Put aside the huge ideologies , look to your children. Let me help you, help me understand you. We are Americans, we are not the One Percent ! I only need enough money to have my family live comfortably, what I worked for! We take care of our own, our hurt, our old, our kids. We are ALL the people. People are more important than Money, PEOPLE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN IDEAS! Americans are more important than Rich Folks that throw around big money and ideologies around on T.V. to talk us out of the money we earned, to make us hate the poor . Believe in God or not Human beings are as close as you get. You're Human I love you. If you don't care so what, my sister doesn't like me either! We can make this better together, we always have, we always will we are not the Rich or Famous, We are Americans. Give me your hand I'll pull you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate