Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Caves of Mars

Everyone here wants to go home ,everyone here wants to stay inside
I cant wait to be alone
Under the outside of of everything they say
I can't wait
On my Mind in my Vision
everything is such a Huge decision
I Can "T

decide!

Sensors say
Pressure
ok

Opening Hatch bay Twenty Six.

No one will remember me.

 Sink into the red dust


Steps begin to disappear

Stuck in a Plastic Bag
Let me drift


watching everything
sink

Crescent earth away.

No one is here
 to hear me
 surrender.



Tether pretender
silent
electric compliant
descending
into the Atmosphere

You may see me as you do
 but you will never see me as I am
Slowly distorting
My voice recording
repeating the
the words you vaguely remember
.
As on old man I would say

Everyone wants to stay inside
talk all day
colliding currents
inside their minds

Whet stone in the sand
drowned alone with all hands
as
Fire

Scraping  away
on the Edge of the Earth


Dust was once



Blind and burning rings

Skin remembers


eyes still sting


Once surrendered

Everything

happens all at once



September

in the caves of Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate