Monday, July 1, 2013

My favorite Band Doing a cover of My Other favorite Bands Song I'm Freaking Out! :0


"I just cant believe how incredibly talented this band is and the unbelievably obscurity they continue to be in. One of their best !!!" 
This song is my FAVORITE of FAVORITES of ALL Covers Done by others! I actually thought this was the original but it's so much BETTER! :0 
The Church are an unrelenting force not just through time and not just by luck, but by skill and Magic and all of the above. The Church are a unique bunch of lads! No longer unknown the Church has always been known to it's fans. They have followed this band through thick and thin and have come to realize...No one in this Band is fat! Yeah ..we watched them grow through many changes, split up do different projects ect . No one gained any weight? Everyone always waits for the Church knowing that even if it freaks you out at first, you always become a believer!
 That said Mr Kilbey and the Gents have done up an Old ULTRAVOX! song fer ya'll
take a listen -it'l break your heart in a wonderful way ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate