Sunday, June 30, 2013

Made it Home Tonight!















































7 minutes ago near Austin
YES !! I made it HOME!!
What an Awesome Hot as the surface of the Sun day!:0
Couldn't sleep toe hours of figuring out nothing matters, but since it doesn't why do I care? actually thanks to George Carlin and Math. CATS cat the caTs! My business partner is puke central with central booking out the back! We drive-all the way over highway past Dell into Bee Caves Twisting and turning and I'm Talking to stay excited to not get tired I have said 3.5 funny things already and I decided to let the dead drive in peace. Scenery and trees green smudge like Tipperary on a map. Flowing like shoulder length hair until you hit the red lights.
Park the car partner stays in it for two hours.."Dude you need to go home.."
"Ok man sorry see ya later!"
"Give me a call when you get there. Love you man!"
I remember when he had long blond curls, fist time I saw him Standing like
a bad ass little viking ! Smiling and Smiling it was amazing how he seemed to love to smile. That's why it's always so hard to see him in pain.
I think of him uniquely cause he was born first ,
but i kind of can't help but think of him like
my first son.
He's fighter more than me,
he's funny, smart, sarcastic..
Gone home sick.
Luckily seeing Luis, Andy, R2 and how hot it was! Nomad sound is the Best..
it's so glamorous, the tons of equipment, the impossibly long cords you must unfurl, The incredible weight of the Amps the board. The heat slapping your arms while your not lookin! The Sun doesn't play fair!
Today I saw Spock I Saw captain Kirk! NO not the last LAME movie!
Andy and R2
Sounds like some insane scifi radio show from the 30s!
More like Kirk and Spock work in the heat of Planet Hillcountry
repairing malfunctions and teaming up with alleged professional musicians
to tweak the entire day from a little train that might,
into the Kick Ass Train That did!
and got payed for it!
Then I met The Que Pastas
and heard this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate