Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Rodge said after long debate with a misinformed person in reference to the image below :



I like you dude but you think I and all the things I have posted are lies! Which is basically saying I am a lair. That's not very nice , I don't post this cause I am a liar, I do not get any extra healthcare by others getting it. I don't get anything extra except a stable government that will continue to debate every issue

REGARDLESS OF A SHUTDOWN!

So let me get this straight ...

The truth is;

You stand up for the Koch brothers,

You do not want healthcare for you, or your fellow citizens, whether they are Cancer kids, women or even me!

You fully support American Legislative Exchange Council (http://www.prwatch.org/.../2011/07/10883/about-alec-exposed/ )

their agenda of turning back laws, and keeping minority voters from the polls.

Also, you believe that One house of Congress should be allowed to subvert our Constitutional Democracy into changing a law that has already gone into effect by putting 800,000 people out of work, then causing the United States - the Country they claim to love-- Default thereby triggering a global financial meltdown having such far reaching consequences that our status as a nation will be in doubt in the eyes of the world and throw the entire country full of innocent people because ---even though you're fine with car insurance-- You refuse to pay a possible fee of Maybe $ 95 sometime in 2015 ?

Is that right?

I appreciate your classic obstinate behavior. It is a perfect example of someone refusing to believe the facts, the shit he has been studying for the last 35 years, and to ignore other peoples observations when they disagree.

A perfect example of a nice guy that of dismisses fellow Humans casually,

and the truth he so righteously claims to seek.




Simply, because he is unwilling to appear as though he were not right all along?




YES!

That perfectly illustrates what is happening in Washington. I don't think you're a bad guy , but I disagree ..

Fascism is not ok

and that is what the Meme and the Blackmailing of our Country is all about

not healthcare!

It does paint the perfect picture to post in my Blog if you don't mind.

Don't worry

I'll black out your name!

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate